Dominion Consulting Nigeria is an established Management Consulting, HR, and Accounting company in Nigeria and the USA with a commitment to growing and expanding businesses in Africa and around the world. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality / Quantity Inspection Agent
- A Quality Control Inspector performs assessment, documentation, and organization tasks to support the efficiency and effectiveness of their organization’s supply chain.
- Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions, and examining the functionality
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements
- Reviewing blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes, and inputting data into a quality database
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence
- Proposing improvements to the production process
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements
- Updating job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities and regular training
- Keeping measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs
- Reject all the incoming raw materials that fail to meet quality expectations and report the issue to the concerned department at the earliest
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 2-5 years work experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV, Passport Photograph and Credentials to: [email protected]nionconsultingng.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview via email and SMS text.