Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Frequency Optimization Engineer
- Location: Nigeria
Roles and Responsibilities
- Familiar with 234G / 34G / 24G / 4G optimization of Huawei equipment
- Familiar with 3G and 4G parameters and features of Huawei equipment
- Experience in monitoring and reporting of all major KPI such CSSR / CDR / HOSR / IRAT / Throughput / Traffic, and do worst cell analysis of these KPIs
- Responsible to handling customer complaint, using GE/Map info for location, checking OSS KPI, arranging DT, making report and responding to customer.
- Improvement of major KPIs,such CSSR / CDR / HOSR / IRAT / Throughput / Traffic, using Huawei parameters and features
- Ability to use tools like U2000 / Porbe / Assistant / GE / Mapinfo / PRS / FMA / Unet / GenexCloud / Winspace
Education and Experience
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field
Competence / Certifications:
- Ability to write, read analyze and interpret technical journals and procedures.
- Must have detailed knowledge of 2G,3G and 5G standards, deployment, Test, Optimization and Design.
- Prior experience in telecommunications activities is an added advantage.
- Ability to lead remote technical team for short projects