The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide. We work with partners to integrate qualified, highly motivated and well supported UN Volunteers into development programming and promote the value and global recognition of volunteerism. UNV is administered by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and reports to the UNDP/UNFPA/UNOPS Executive Board.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: React Frontend Developer (Volunteer)
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
For how many hours per week will the volunteer be required? 1 – 5
Number of Assignment: 2
Duration: 12 weeks
Host Entity: Noble Missions for Change Initiative
Description of Assignment Title: React Frontend developer needed to build a web platform for students
Sustainable Development Goal: Decent work and economy growth
- The volunteers will be joining our backend developer and DevOp developer to complete the development of the web platform students.
- The platform is being developed to contribute to the skills development of young people in Africa to make them more employable after graduating from school.
- We are looking for two volunteers to help us develop the frontend of our new website using React framework.
- The website is to connect students to online internship opportunities.
- The website should be user and mobile-friendly. We will provide the volunteers with all the necessary information.
- We will communicate with volunteers primarily through email and Slack.
- The volunteer will work in a team with other online volunteers.
- Volunteers should be highly experienced in frontend development with React.
- English, Level: Working knowledge, Required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- United Nations Volunteers is an equal opportunity programme that welcomes applications from qualified professionals.
- We are committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, care protected characteristics.
- As part of their adherence to the values of UNV, all UN Volunteers commit themselves to combat any form of discrimination, and to promoting respect for human rights and individual dignity, without distinction of a person’s race, sex, gender identity, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, age, language, social origin or other status.