Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews. Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve.
We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Developing interactive front end architecture.
- Developing back end services for applications
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for applications.
- Developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Degree in Computer Science, System / Software Engineering
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer with verifiable works
- Knowledge of front-end development and libraries
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Good communication, teamwork skills and great attention to detail
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, bitbucket etc
- Knowledge of CMS web builders (eg:. WordPress) is a plus.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.