Asset and Equity Group – We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews. Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve. We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Business Development Executive
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- A First Degree in any discipline
- Proven working experience as a real estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.