Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel Job Vacancies / Recruitment – Ibis is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel Job Vacancies / Recruitment
Job Title: Reception Agent
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- First impressions are everything! As a Reception Agent, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
Your experience and skills include:
- Prior Experience working in a luxury hotel in a similar position
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
What is in it for You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online