The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to contribute to restore CAF’s reputation and elevate the organization to the highest international standards. CAF is looking to recruit a Receptionist.
- Efficient management of all CAF internal meeting rooms according to reservations received.
- Operate the telephone switchboard.
- Ensure a friendly and competent reception of visitors (checkroom, beverage service, cab, individual requests, access control, etc.).
- Administration work.
- Store management: sales, assortment design, stock management/inventory, collection, turnover, accounting.
- Participate in regular team meetings.
- Close cooperation with event coordination, Facilities and Facilities-AV (technology).
- Support in daily routine, sickness, and vacation replacements for all Reception areas.
- Completed vocational training (commercial training is an advantage).
- Fluency in CAF official languages: English, French & Arabic.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Practical experience in the field of guest reception & assistance is an advantage
- Practical experience in international companies is an advantage
- Strong level of proactivity with a strong sense of accountability and integrity.
- Calm, representable and independent.
- Team player and solution oriented.
- The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt). Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas, and references in English or French to: [email protected]line.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.