Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Analyst / Business Development Officer
Location: Isolo / Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is for an HR consulting firm. The person required must achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and selecting candidates that fit the client’s profile, providing support to the CEO, setting organizational structures, and managing operations of the human resources functions and business development.
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Source candidates by using databases and social media platforms
- Screening candidate resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews by assessing applicants’ relevant knowledge of the role
- Provide analytical and well-documented interview reports
- Generating leads for recruitment-related jobs
- Assist with the Coordinating and supervising of the Human Resources Projects
- Generate Revenue for the company
- Supervise employee performance on projects for various clients
- Work along with the CEO to build the company brand through marketing campaigns
- Facilitating outsourced staff contracts and monitoring their payroll
- Maintain discipline within the company in line with the company’s code of conduct.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records for outsourced staff
- Assist in the Management of staff welfare issues.
- Generate daily and weekly HR reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- 3-5 years work experience as an In-House HR
- At least 2 years experience in recruitment
- HR certification will be an added advantage
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies, and procedures
- Effective public relations and public speaking skills
- Research and program development skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Ability to work with speed
- Time management skills
- Supervisory and team-building skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online