Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Reference ID: HAMREC.011121
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: HR & Administration
Reports To: AGM, Recruitment
- Support the implementation of DCP’s recruitment plans and programmes covering candidate sourcing and recruitment and selection for various positions country-wide.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare draft advertisement notices for vacant positions for relevant review and approval.
- Liaise with relevant department (or third party organisation) for publication of advertisements.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date database of CVs submitted to DCP Nigeria.
- Perform preliminary categorisation of unsolicited CVs according to best fit and provide recommendations.
- Participate in the review and screening of candidates’ CVs according to job requirements.
- Schedule assessment tests and/ or interviews and ensure timely communication to candidates and interviewers.
- Liaise with other departments or external parties to organise resources for tests and interviews (e.g. venues, equipment stationery, etc.).
- Participate in and document outcome of candidate interview sessions.
- Conduct reference checks on candidates at the defined stage within the recruitment/ employment process.
- Develop draft documentation of employer/ employee agreements, terms and conditions of work in line with industrial requirements and DCP’s HR policy.
- Ensure all recruitment documentations are up-to-date and accurate.
- Manage (raise requisitions, provide justifications, obtain approval, track and report) budgeted expenses for the department’s activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Work Experience:
- First Degree or its equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 6 years relevant experience. Related work experience in a recruitment firm will be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- A good understanding of the job requirements of the function/ department.
- Good interviewing and listening skills.
- Basic understanding of employee/industrial relations.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Good business writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic organisation and project management skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools especially MS Word and Excel.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online