Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
Job Title: Regional CDE Specialist
Requisition ID: req30106
Team: Execution Excellence
Job Grade: 8
About Your New Job
- The Regional CDE Specialist is responsible for managing Cold Drink Equipment (CDE), movements order cycle within agreed SLA in their respective regions.
- He /She will ensure movements are organized and controlled, improving levels of customer service at optimum cost.
- In addition, ensure high customer satisfaction and owns continuous improvement CDE Governance; 3PL full compliance to CCH warehousing and delivery standards within the Region.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Performs regular performance reviews on CDE Governance (Scanning & Data download) with Cold Drink Equipment (CDE), & Cold Drink Operation (CDO) Manager and Sales Team with action plan
- Ensure all coolers are connected with iBeacon and functional both in trade and warehouse
- Send timely Logistics Reports (truck usage) – Ensuring respective regions are within budget
- Reports list of TBDI CDEs for Disposal RFA initiation by region
- Monitors CDE inventories in the NBC warehouses monthly and ensures assets are reconciled with FAR
- Coordinate weekly regional Supply & Operations meeting and drive cross-functional activities to ensure customers satisfaction
- Create repair work order through SAP ERP system and ensure field and system technical completion
- Ensures regular status update on CDE inventories in all warehouses and depots within their respective region in accordance with laid down procedures
- Identifies and implements initiatives to reduce CDE movement cost.
What You Need To Be Successful
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- University Degree or HND qualification ideally Technical / Supply Chain Degree, Business-related, Statistics, Mathematics, and Business Administration, etc.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years core experience on similar role, preferably in FMCG
- Ability to analyze Data using Microsoft Excel & power point
- IT Literacy.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Customer Service & SLAs
- Inventory Management
- Movements / Cooler Repairs Efficiency
- Cost Optimization
- Capability Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online