Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Compensation & Benefits Leader AME
Req ID: 210002HS
Job: Human Resources
Job Type Experienced: Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt: Experienced
- We are looking for a talented Regional Compensation & Benefits Leader AME to join our team specializing in Human Resources for our Corporate/Cummins Business Services Segment in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Support the business in being able to attract and retain the right talent by offering market competitive Compensation and Benefits packages
- Drive consistent application of C&B policies in the region
- Being able to influence and participate in global functional processes
- Support Cummins in developing and implementing a regional Health & Wellbeing strategy
- Partners with line human resources to support the alignment of country and entity-specific compensation programs.
- Conducts research to understand external market compensation trends and practices; incorporates relevant findings into initiatives and internal practices as appropriate.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Previous experience as in-house C&B leader with regional responsibilities
- Have next to technical C&B knowledge also the capability to influence and coach HR/Business leaders
- Team player in combination with maturity to be part of a remote team
- Analytical mindset with ability to translate/ data into concrete actions
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online