Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to over 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of 4.8 million farmers. Through our purpose to ‘Re-imagine Global Agriculture and Food Systems’, Olam aims to address the many challenges involved in meeting the needs of a growing global population, while achieving positive impact for farming communities, our planet and all our stakeholders. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, Olam currently ranks among the top 30 largest primary listed companies in terms of market capitalisation on SGX-ST.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Overview of Position
- The Regional Sales Manager for PFB would be responsible to plan & set objectives to achieve the top line and bottom line results of the Region as per the business plan within the defined budget.
- The person would be responsible to plan and achieve the distribution and coverage objectives for the business set for the year and develop and retain a high-performance oriented team.
- The incumbent would also be called to plan and execute Sales Promotional & market Development activities and ensure that any new product launches, and sales distribution objectives are met.
Tasks / KRAs
Key Performance Matrices include:
- Design and implement the regional sales plan in line with distribution segment strategy
- Translate the quarterly sales and revenue targets into comprehensive action plans that ensure their achievement
- Monitor performance against plans and targets and takes remedial action in cases of shortfalls
- Coordinate sales and distribution activities within the region
- Monitor and report on competitor activities within the region and reports for action
- Manage, co-ordinate and support distributors
- New city / market / area opening – Distributor appointment / expansion
- Redistribution – van sales working specialist / Strong in beat planning, outlet expansion & coverage
- SFA working knowledge & data analysis to understand the need gap analysis and formulation an action plan
- Managing large local teams across a particular country / region.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master degree with 10 to 15 years of post-qualification industry experience, preferably FMCG background.
- Prior experience in sales and distribution required
Application Closing Date