Salpha Energy is a for profit social business and manufactures honest, reliable solar products designed to help people living off the electric grid. We’re passionate about off-grid energy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Regional Sales Lead, you will be the company’s senior sales representative in the region and take accountability for overall business performance in the territory.
- Develop and execute the business plan, including sales targets and form strategic relationships with key customers, government, and other stakeholders.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- As the regional sales lead, you will account for the overall sales/business performance in the region.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales plan within the region and achieve sales target.
- Implement Sales targets in areas of responsibility including that of sales officers within your region.
- Achieve planned distribution targets.
- Coordinate marketing events/promotions to create awareness and enhance sales volume within your region of operation and control.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual sales report of the region for the Organization.
- Manage the company’s own retail outlets and manage a direct sales team to drive sales output within the region of coverage.
- Support of sell-out activities in specialized trade and dealer’s outlets.
- Carry out market intelligence and furnish management regular report on output.
- Identify, recruite and develop dealers and specialized sell out channels for retail and users in the defined territory
- Ensure Entrepreneurial turnover and profit responsibility for the region.
- Regular and effective customer visits and follow-ups considering revenue development and needs of the customer.
- Develop annual joint business plans with key distributors and channels to help drive their business targets and overall company’s sales goals.
- Develop a good understanding of products, competition, and key success factors to drive value and volume achievement in the region.
- Monitor stock levels of distributors for prompt replenishment, to avoid stock-outs.
- Motivate sales team in your region by leading through example, resolving conflicts, and driving business performance.
- Drives available marketing resources and uses those resources appropriately and as needed.
Other Essential Duties:
- Represent and promote the company’s image in the industry and Region.
- Maintain a hitch-free delivery to the customers within the region and strive to resolve complaints within 24 hours if they arise.
- Develop work plans for sales officer and Customer Relations Officers to deliver product line results; provides guidance and direction on problems and issues; delegates work assignments considering employee skills and development need.
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or any Social Science or related fields.
- 4 – 7 years experience in sales and Business Development especially in FMCG company.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to close sales.
- Good computer knowledge especially Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good knowledge of sales techniques.
- Good knowledge of the job location and its environs as well as it business potentials.
- Excellent knowledge of B2B and B2C business models
- Must have worked in the capacity of a sales manager.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.