The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Location: Lagos
- The registration of new products and the maintenance of registration of approved products in order to ensure viability of these products in the marketplace.
- Maintaining good relationship with appropriate authorities to enhance registration of new products and renewal of registration of the approved products.
- To lead, develop and manage regulatory affairs team.
- Meet the registration approval dates for products planned for launch each year.
- To lead the strategic planning and co-ordination of submission of new product registration applications in a timely manner and follow through the application during the evaluation phase to achieve approval in line with planned registrations.
- Ensure the registrations of new products are achieved before their due dates.
- Provide adequate training and guidance to the sales team and regulatory associates.
- Second Class Upper Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science/ Crop Science / Agricultural Biology or a related discipline.
- Master’s Degree in Agronomy / Soil Science / Crop Science / Agricultural Biology or related professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Good experience in data management systems.
- At least 5 years experience.
- Attention to detail, commercially aware and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good organizational skills, ability to execute multi-task priorities efficiently and work productively in a fast paced team-oriented environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2020.