Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Compliance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role of the Regulatory Compliance Officer is to communicate risk policies and processes, providing hands on development of risk and compliance models involving regulatory risk, ensuring that controls are operating effectively, and providing research and analytical support.
- The role will be responsible for the company’s risk management including compliance to people, regulatory risks for business continuity, and developing the annual risk management and internal audit plans including the team program and schedule.
- Ensuring that the organization complies with outside regulatory and legal requirements, as well as internal policies and bylaws
- Working hand in hand with management and staff to identify and manage regulatory risk.
- Having appropriate disciplinary measures in place in the event of a regulatory breach to avoid a future recurrence.
- Directly responsible for procedures and controls to ensure regulatory compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as good business practices.
- Assist in creation, adoption, and implementation of best practice policies in Corporate Governance Compliance
- Establish and oversee formal risk analysis and self assessments program for various Information services systems and processes.
- Establish and oversee a formalvulnerability and testing program
- Liaise with Internal Audit, Corporate Compliance, Office of
- General Counsel and Risk Management to remediate new and outstanding issues track security related issues in the electronic GRC system
- Oversee company’s policies, standards, guidelines, and baselines
- Ensure policies are reviewed and updated regularly
- To ensure that effective and up to date business continuity plans are in place which meet expected standards
- Maintain expertise on security trends through training, research, and development to mitigate potential security exposures
- Maintaining open lines of communication with all relevant decision makers and stakeholders in order to keep all parties informed of regulatory changes.
- Organizing regular training sessions for employees in order to efficiently communicate key regulatory changes and updates.
- Ensuring standards to ensure government compliance.
- Degree in Law or any other related discipline with 3 – 5 years of cognate post NYSC experience in corporate governance, law, public policy or administration with mandatory experience in upstream industry
- Relevant professional Certification would be an added advantage.
- Experience of liasing with external parties such as auditors, government departments and service providers as well as supporting and managing corporate events.
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with great attention to details.
- Possess deep and sound knowledge of regulatory policies with good
- knowledge of Nigerian laws and regulations, corporate and company laws
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online