Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Management Officer (RMO)
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate will coordinate and grow the Bank’s business in the areas of Deposit, Revenue and Customer base consistently using acceptable standard business practices.
- Deposit mobilization
- New Customer acquisition
- Relationship management.
- Creation of quality risk assets
- Generation of commercial businesses e.g., Trade Finance and Off- Balance Sheet transactions.
- Grow revenue on a month-on-month basis
- Deploy the bank’s e-channels across different customer segments
- Onboarding of customers across the bank’s digital channels
- Contribute significantly to the branch’s profitability.
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Master of Business Administration, and any other relevant field.
- Good knowledge of credit administration.
- Have good Industry knowledge vis a vis deposit and lending dynamics and application in customer acquisition and retention.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team to achieve a common goal.
- Ability to deliver consistently on set targets.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online