Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Advantage Banking
- To deliver high quality service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets.
- To deliver on agreed individual targets for deposit growth, revenue, PBT, product sales and new client growth targets.
- This position is responsible for driving the Advantage Banking Business downstream and reaching out to customers.
Business and Financial Performance:
- Proactively develop client relationship, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction, with responsibility for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives.
- Ensure that client instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls in coordination with other departments.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Advantage Banking products and services.
- Open new personal and non-personal accounts, provide access to automated teller machine (ATMs) through sale of card products and also ensure customers are online real time through sale of mobile banking and internet banking products
- Promote the sale of deposits, investment, credit and loan products
- Complete credit and loan documentations, research and evaluate loan applicant financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan, also ensure that standards and credit policies of the bank are respected and strictly followed
- Prepare statement on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for loan recovery actions.
- Ensure all fees and commissions on consummated transactions are taken by other units of the branch
- Ensure full re-activation of dormant accounts in line with policies and KYC
- Promptly process new investment request for customers, liquidation request and dispatch of all investment certificates at the branch level.
- Effective and constant monitory of advantage customer’s account with a view to beefing up same.
- Handle client queries of day to day nature and assist in resolving client’s problems within the team.
Leadership and People Management:
- Track and provide weekly reports on Portfolio performance at RM level
- Team Player.
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Ensure full adherence to Operational Risk and Compliance guidelines e.g. KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
- Constantly monitor credit portfolio to ensure maximum of 3% NPL.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in a consumer banking based line of business.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal Attributes:
- Customer / market orientated and Networking
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online