Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
- Seek and maintain customers via day to day call activities, while documenting calls made daily via a call memo.
- Promote the image and values of the bank under existing environment of stiff competition and a growing emphasis on quality customer service.
- Creation of quality risk assets and effectively manage balance sheet along target lines.
- Assist unit head in preparation of budget/budgetary estimates
- Prepare credit approvals memoranda (CAM) for the attention of the unit head in accordance with the Banks’ credit policy guidelines and ensure loan accounts are operated within credit approval’ limits.
- Maintain a CABAL that is commensurate with budget and overall projections for the branch
- Ensure that all income are properly captured at transaction point
- Growth of CASA, Total Deposit & Loan Portfolio
- Reduction of S2 & S3
- New Customer Acquisition/ Account activity-No of New Commercial Customers Acquired/ Reactivated
- Increase significantly Channels Onboard & Collections.
- Prepare customers’ loan applications and collate/direct data to the approving authority through the appropriate channels
- Effective and constant monitoring of medium level customers account balances with a view to beefing up same
- Render all credit/risk asset reports, deposit liability report and LDR status report to the unit head on a weekly basis
- Promptly process new investment request and review existing investment/liquidation request accurately.
- Appraise credit requests from customers and make appropriate recommendations to unit head
- Balance sheet management
- Keep abreast of local and national economic, financial and political events which may impact on deposit liability generation and credit facilities.
- Any other duties/functions given by the Cluster Head.
- Identification and Marketing of prospects within the target market
- Gather intelligence information on product performance, customer attitudes and new business/product opportunities for the attention of the Cluster Head.
- Identify customers’ needs, proactively seek to provide products/services to meet such needs and advice on appropriate selection of banks products
- Effectively manage customer relationships (internal and external types)
- Efficiently and effectively liaise with internal departments – CSU, FTL/Clearing, Admin including other Branches and departments.
- Report directly to the Team Lead or his relief
- Delegate appropriately.
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in First Degree
- Minimum of 1 year banking experience, preferably in marketing.
- Good knowledge of banking operations, products & customer segmentation.
- Ability to identify key players in market
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should be able to work with less supervision
- Show reasonable ‘Team-work’ skills
- Trace of Negotiating / Selling skills Knowledge.
- Aggressive pursuit of goals
- Persuasiveness and consistency
- Pleasant and friendly disposition.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online