First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Public Sector Directorate
Job Identification: 725
Locations: Ondo & Osun
Job Schedule Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and deepens existing relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Actively supporting the team’s client retention strategies by providing excellent service to customers.
- Contributes towards the achievement of established marketing goals/objectives through implementation of marketing strategies and plans within the assigned area of jurisdiction
- Generate leads and identify new business opportunities
- Initiate the development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Serve as the primary daily service contact for the clients
- Conduct accounts reviews to track customer needs and usage trends
- Track and maintain customer data/information
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers
- Interface with relevant Business Units for accounts transfers and other issues that may be of benefit to Public Sector customers.
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably Business-related.
- Higher Degrees/Professional Certification preferable.
Key Competency Requirements
- Bank structure, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of government structure, policies and initiatives
- Knowledge of political system and power centers in relevant areas.
- Industry knowledge
- Banking operations/services/products
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Negotiations skills
- Leadership/Supervisory skills
- Strong networking and Relationship Management skills
- Strong marketing and deal structuring skills
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent business development experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- IT & Computer appreciation
- Organization/Coordination skills
- Portfolio management
- Credit assessment and structuring
- Marketing/ sales
- Business/ product development
- Customer relationship management
- Client industry knowledge
- Budget planning & control
- Financial analysis
- Business/ operational strategy.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2022; 02:31 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.