United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
- Utilizing interpersonal skills needed to increase the bank’s customers confidence in the bank which will in effect make it the preferred financial institution.
- Managing existing customer account portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Initiation of customers’ credit requests.
- Negotiation of pricing/rates to ensure bank’s profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate invoicing and follow up for collection of interest income, LC issuance fees and other incomes.
- Responsible for credit disbursement documentation and loan management to repayment.
- Implement and maintain complete control aspects i.e. financial analysis of statements of accounts, documentation, periodical client visits call reports.
- To manage and enhance existing commercial portfolio.
- Spread and analyze financial statements, preparation of credit application, documentation & post-sanction monitoring through periodic account review.
Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing/sales related roles in the banking industry.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Product/Service knowledge.
- Industry knowledge.
- Banking Operations.
- International trade products.
- Credit and financial analysis.
- Credit analysis.
- Customer Relationship management.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Networking and Effective communication skills.
- Data gathering & analysis.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online