Royal Power and Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide Power generation services like Solar grid and Gas , Power solution services, Power backup solutions, Renewable energy solutions, Power protection services, Power conditioning services and Transmission and distribution services. RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Renewable Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting sales budget and timely execution of all Sales activities.
- Identify business opportunities for Solar/Renewable Energy products/Projects/Services with focus on EPC projects for solar power solutions
- Identify and select Products/Technologies/Vendors/Service Providers/Tools to convert opportunities in to revenue streams
- Preparation of tender documents and quotes.
- Preparation and submission of RFPs
- Follow up with clients and prospective customers on the proposals and quotation submissions
- Help in preparing the business projection and track the business projections with actuals
- Responsible for Preparation of weekly and monthly reports/dashboards on the progress, tracking, hits and misses, receivable and payments, status of proposals and projects, etc
- Technical analysis of tender specifications, preparing tender compliances and deviations. Preparing cost sheets and technical schedules for tender.
- Co-ordination with clients and prospective customers, business meetings, progress tracking, site visits and audits, invoicing and payments
- Keep the records update and track the receivables and payments meticulously
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Assist in researching and developing new products and services
- Co-ordination with engineering team on suppliers’ end & proper installation of the equipment as per manufacturers’ guidelines
- Co-ordinate with design and project team and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance.
- Visit customers on site in order to develop an understanding of their business requirements and future potential opportunities.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Responsible for preparation of business and project presentations, documentation and document management (soft copies and hard copies)
- Key account co-ordination with customers- act as a single point of contact from concept to service delivery/project completion.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree with 6 – 10 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.