Apply for the latest ICT jobs / vacancies in Nigeria as Cisco Nigeria opens portal for latest recruitment 2020 / 2021. Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections – whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Renewals Manager – Nigeria
Job Id: 1307043
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Area of Interest: Customer Experience
Job Type: Professional
What You’ll Do
- The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
- You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account. RM’s work with customers, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition.
- You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Develop knowledge base of end-to-end renewals cycle including up-sells and close on-time contracts for assigned accounts
- Learn customer’s industry/business
- Articulate Sales/BD/Renewals hand offs
- Aware of Cisco’s technology and what differentiates our products from competitors. Guidance required on regular basis.
- Executes renewal contracts for products and services on small accounts with low complexity
- Builds quotes, review contract terms, negotiation pricing, identify up-sell opportunities and handle objections.
- Monitors quote creation progress to mitigate contract closure risks.
- Conduct analysis and provides recommendations to maximum value
- Conduct process management and financial assessments to support renewals process
- Supports Account Manager in negotiations to drive integrity of the renewal portion of the agreement
- Monitor and reports state of customer relationships, pipeline, forecasts and new prospects
- Assist Renewals team with ad hoc requests to meet customer need
- Initiates the start of cross-functional relationships with Sales, BD and Operations
Who You’ll Work With:
- This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- You analyze the customer environment, industry, market impact and Cisco footprint
- You can implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy
- You’ll build an understanding of Customer and Partners procurement processes
- You will gain experience with CRM tools i.e. SFDC
- You’ll develop basic consultative selling skills
- You love executing win-back strategies for inactive customers
- If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online