AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – Our client is a long-established and leading manufacturer of Quality powered Generator sets.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Development Engineer
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- We are looking for an engineer who enjoys solving challenging problems and thrives in a collaborative, creative environment.
- The role would be responsible for creating and continuously improving our IoT device frameworks and platforms, developing core backend services, and building new exciting functionality.
- He will work with a dynamic R&D Vision with a clear projects goal.
- Researching, creating, testing, and documenting IoT solutions
- Designing, coding, and testing features of IoT devices
- Creating and developing devices, sensors, and software
- Providing solutions to issues related to the connection of networks and platforms
- Developing software that monitors and control power devices
- Designing platform solutions that are cloud-compatible and work with IoT applications
- Developing software that allows IoT devices to function and connect to other devices.
- B.Sc / B.Eng Degree Computer Engineering, Automation or an equivalent technical field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth understanding of computer programming and network security
- Proficient knowledge of devices interaction and communication protocols
- Experience working with front-end and back-end systems
- Experience with custom-build firmware and hardware
- Expert knowledge of Linux OS
- Well-versed with multiple programming languages
- Familiarity with Big Data and machine learning algorithms
- Firm understanding of IoT architecture and principles
- Knowledge of device and data security
- Work and collaborate well with others
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.