Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technological superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decision for both existing and potential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Locations: Onitsha-Anambra, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Kano and Ibadan-Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Retail Sales Executive to cover the following Regions / States:
- South – East: Enugu, Owerri – Imo, Ebonyi, Aba – Abia, Asaba – Delta (candidate must be resident in Onitsha)
- South-South: Benin – Edo, Akwa-Ibom, Warri – Delta , Bayelsa, Calabar – Cross River (candidate must be resident in Port-Harcourt)
- North-West: Kaduna, Katsina, Zamfara, Jigawa, Kebbi, Sokoto (candidate must be resident in Kano)
- South-West: Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ondo (candidate must be resident in Ibadan)
- Analyzing existing range: Quality feedback
- Communicating to customers the features and range of products
- Analysis of needs and expectations from markets.
- Ability to build and develop a business line in the retail supermarkets, merchandising activities, promotions etc to create brand awareness
- Good relationship and contacts with reputable retail stores and having the ability to kick start business
- Utilization of all forms of social media marketing
- Spreading the brand visibility in many outlets by creating new accounts for new business.
- An HND / B.Sc in Sciences, Business Administration or any related field
- Minimum experience of 3 years in retail sales
- Good market knowledge
- Presentable and with good communication skills
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately under pressure. Additional Information Only candidates with FMCG experience in retailing and marketing to open market and distributors will be considered.
- Good market Knowledge of products.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email. e.g (Retail Sales Executive, South – East).