Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Assurance Manager
Job Identification: 178
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- To ensure accurate revenue recognition across all GL lines and avoid income leakages in the Bank
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the preparation of Head Office (FINCON) proofs and review of proofs of other assets & liabilities from Head Office units.
- Ensure prompt review of all revenue generating streams in the Bank using SQL and ACL scripts.
- Ensure timely preparation of Yield Report to proactively identify potential leakages within the revenue platforms due to incorrect pricing, operational inefficiencies, missing transactions and un-priced transactions are adequately plugged
- Ensure follow-up on resolution of all exceptions.
- Ensure corrective actions for abnormal and irregular balances in all GL.
- Ensure identification of revenue drivers and underlying variables towards maximization of revenues.
- Ensure regular preparation of Management reports on revenue streams.
- Ensure preparation of Income Statement trend report and review accordingly for quality check.
- Training of staff across the bank on ACL to facilitate automation of manual processes thus reducing errors in revenue lines and postings.
- Review report prepared by team for quality control and resolve all variations identified.
- Ensure the preparation of Variance Analyses of all income and expenses. As well as preparation of Exception reports for all.
- Ensure inter-affiliate revenue recognition.
Staff at Data Collection/Handling Points:
- Maintains expert knowledge of data protection law and practices, and other professional qualities to ensure that Ecobank complies with the data protection requirements and relevant NDPR compliance guidelines;
- Liaison with those responsible for risk management and security issues within the Bank;
- The interpretation and application of the various exemptions applicable to the processing of personal data.
Key Performance Indicators
Perspective – Objective – Measure:
- Financial – Non-Performing Loans Recovered – Preparation of Schedule of loan loss provision and NPL to facilitate recoveries.
- Financial – Key Process #Completed Per period – Ensure no material audit adjustment in respect of other assets and liabilities.
- Customer – Key Process #TAT/SLA – Coordination of the internal and external audit process.
- Customer – Unresolved Audit Issues – Ensure clearance of all audit exceptions.
- People – Mandatory Training Programme Completed – Facilitate in-house training sessions and develop appropriate skills for back-ups.
- Process – Key Process #Completed Per Period – Ensure preparation schedule of other assets and liabilities.
- Process – Key Process #Completed Per Period – Ensure timely processing of amortization and accruals.
- Process – Key Process #Completed Per Period – Ensure preparation of exception report on long outstanding items and potential losses.
- Process – Key Process #Completed Per Period – Ensure no penalty from CBN/Regulator as a result of ineffective GL Management.
- Process – Key Process #Completed Per Period – Ensure preparation of Yield Volume Cost Report and report on income statement review.
- Strategic – Strategic Initiative – Supervise reconciliation between CBN and Management returns for correctness.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc Degree or its equivalence
- Professional Accounting, ACA, ACCA, CISA e.t.c. is an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years in Finance role.
- Analytical skill
- Interpersonal and Presentation Skill
- Good writing skills
- Coaching ability
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft excel & PowerPoint Presentation
- Key knowledge of SQL, ACL scripting and Power BI
- Key knowledge of Macroeconomic indicators
- Financial Statement Analysis
Personalities and attributes:
- Effective supervisory and leadership skill
Any Additional Information:
- A good overview of the Industry generally and the Finance function specifically is required.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022; 18:00
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online