The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: RGM Analyst
Job Requisition: R-79421
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Lead, design and implement integrated system Revenue Growth Management approaches and plans to support topline revenue growth and margin expansion by better targeting all key stakeholders (Consumers, Shoppers and Customers) inclusive of revenue pools, bold occasion, brand, package, price and channel approaches to drive assortment, Stock Keeping Unit optimization, innovation, value to market playbooks for online and offline channels, price terms and conditions and promo spending.
- Understand, analyze and connect all key Revenue Growth Management drivers related to Franchise Unit business performance and identify and leverage all key consumer-centric & customer-relevant value propositions that will drive adoption and scale, leading all aspects of the strategic Revenue Growth Management initiatives inclusive of outlet and shopper segmentation, value to market, and execution (to ensure integrated system execution)
- Key member of Subject Matter Expert network to accelerate capability in: Affordability, Premiumization, Portfolio Optimization, Margin Expansion, Advanced Analytics
- Partner with S&I who owns the process associated with the Revenue Growth Management 2. 0 framework to deliver business plans.
- Lead commercial elements of Revenue Growth Management framework and ensure tools deployment within the Franchise Unit. Cross-functional and cross-market Revenue Growth Management strategy integration, acting as key contact for Revenue Growth Management strategies for all relevant stakeholders (not least the bottlers, Franchise General Managers, Commercial-, Marketing and Finance functions – ensuring that Revenue Growth Management strategies and all key commercial activities are ‘in sync’
- Deliver Revenue Growth Management capability development for Franchise Unit, closely aligned with Revenue Growth Management Organizational Unit Lead, Marketing and Finance.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Related Work Experience:
- 8+ years of leadership experience in Revenue Growth Management or Commercial planning and commercial execution with strong skills in Revenue Growth Management, Segmentation and Channel strategy.
- Proven Strategic and Analytical Skills as well as outstanding influencing skills.
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management.
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience.
- Revenue Growth Management incl. segmentations.
- Commercial planning.
- Integrated system execution.
- System economics.
- Advanced analytics & connecting the dots.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online