Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
About Risk Advisory
- Deloitte’s Risk Advisory helps clients focus on areas of increased risk, address the entire spectrum of emerging risks, including disruption due to innovation, cyber, geopolitical, and other trends; and pursue intelligent risk-taking as a means to value creation.
Some of our services include:
- Controls, Transformation & Assurance
- Cyber Risk Services
- Governance, regulatory & Risk
- Data Analytics
- Develop the Training business sales and marketing strategy.
- Manage marketing, sales, continuous improvement, and operational training functions for Deloitte’s Risk Advisory customized classroom and online sessions.
- Manage operational delivery of all scheduled and unscheduled training courses.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- Draw up client contracts.
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis.
- Moderate and facilitate meetings, conferences, or workshops every year.
- Plan, organize, and implement logistical support for all certification and non-certification training courses and platforms.
- Address inquiries and requests concerning training products and services.
- Manage and report on profitability for each training course.
- Provide marketing and customer service support for Deloitte Risk Advisory training products and services.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all Risk Advisory service lines on Training and Professional Development.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper degree.
- Minimum of 5 years training development experience.
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service, marketing, and organizational skills.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date