Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk and Compliance Manager
- A Risk Compliance Manager coordinates the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures established by the agencies that regulate the company.
- Compliance Managers apply and interpret audit and compliance requirements for various departments.
- They will interact with external auditors on matters related to audits of the organisation’s internal controls, and assess potential fraud activity, plus develop fraud detection tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting compliance risk assessment training workshops
- Conducting internal reviews and audits
- Conducting environmental audits to ensure the company meets environmental requirements
- Advising internal management and business partners on the implementation of compliance programs
- Developing risk management strategies
- Following up on compliance issues that require investigation
- Evaluating compliance systems and ensuring adequate software is in place
- Reporting on compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Finance, Business Management or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online