Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Officer – Business Assurance
Purpose of the Job
- To assists the Enterprise Risk & Operations Manager in all aspects of the risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks.
- Assist with the development and coordination of the risk management process which includes identifying and evaluating company’s risk
- Manage the process for developing risk policies and procedures.
- Facilitate quarterly review and update of risks across the company
- Review and track close out of risks action items by due dates
- Ensure risk management infrastructures that support risk management process are performing effectively
- Generate and send risk management reports to appropriate level of authorities as required
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting, Economics or any related Numerate discipline
- Professional Certification – Risk Management Certification will be a plus.
- 2 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be detail oriented.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online