Riverbank School Non-Academic Staff Recruitment / Jobs Vacancies 2021. Riverbank School jobs and Career Portal. The RiverBank School is a Christian British International School committed to raising God fearing Child leaders who would aim for excellence in all their endeavor. We offer a Christian and family approach to care and education that will ensure full academic potential is realized in every individual. We therefore ensure that members of staff are dedicated and hardworking staff who are committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Riverbank School Non-Academic Staff Recruitment
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Head of School
Responsible for: School Administration Team
- To oversee the provision of daily support operations and lead, plan and direct the administration function of the School. Support the Head of School and the School Management Team in the efficient running of the School.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the School.
- Oversee the preparation and monitoring of inventories and annual physical stocking. Prepare and monitor School budgets and take responsibility for authorising appropriate expenditure within the school.
- Liaise with Vendors, Government Agencies and external Stakeholders
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries from Parents and external stakeholders
- Supervise the purchase, repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors
- Support the Head of School in producing statistical information as required.
- Supervise Administrative team, Support Staff and Security Personnel
- Ensure the School vehicles are well maintained and available to carry out official duties.
- A good first degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience delivering an administrative service within a team environment and a minimum of 3 years involvement in supervision of staff and management of resources.
- Relevant qualification and Professional Membership would be a plus
- Ability to explore and adapt service to meet customers expectations and also identify ways of improving standards.
- Must possess functional IT skills for use in operational systems and data analysis. Proficiency in standard office products is key.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Effective planning and organising skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Suitability to work with children.
- 5 – 10 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- UNDP Recruitment 2021
- CBN Recruitment 2021 | Central Bank of Nigeria Jobs
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Jobs
- UBA Recruitment 2021 | United Bank for Africa Plc Nationwide Recruitment (24 Positions)
- Mastercard Nigeria Recruitment 2021
Riverbank School Non-Academic Staff Recruitment 2021
Job Title: Director of Studies
Reporting to: Head of Primary School
- To ensure that the highest standards in the academic business of the School are maintained through monitoring evaluation and development of the curriculum, the teaching, the reporting and recording procedures as well as the assessment practices of the school.
- The successful applicant will have the professional experience and academic standing to dynamically provide direction and review of academic policy and also manage the academic staff
- He/ She must be an inspirational and motivational classroom practitioner.
- Effectively monitor and evaluate teaching and learning through a programme of curriculum observation, including mutual observation and work scrutiny, while acting as a role model to colleagues, within and outside the classroom. Also, carry out lesson observations and provide regular feedback to teachers and forward feedback documentation to the Head of Primary School.
- Implement initiatives and practices which enhance the learning experiences provided to Students in order to maintain optimal levels of students performance in agreement with the Head of Primary School.
- Ensure the production of class timetables and class/setting arrangements, subsequently agreed and shared with the Head of Primary School, including intake procedures, student placement and testing, progress tests and exit tests.
- Advise and support the Head of Primary in co-ordinating the design and review of the Syllabus in line with the academic aims and standards of the School
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the curriculum requirements for all relevant subjects taught in the school.
- Oversee the preparation and implementation of academic work programs.
- Plan, implement and oversee student assessments and ensure that students’ academic records (both internally and to parents) are maintained.
- Manage student and group leader enquiries on academic matters.
- Manage student issues and emergencies as they arise.
- Ensure the supervision and discipline of students.
- Be responsible for arrangements of cover/ to teach in cases of teacher absence to meet operational needs.
- Support teachers in both academic and behaviour related matters in different subject areas in order to enhance their work and academic progress.
Management of Teaching Staff:
- Be accountable for teacher induction, teacher training and development: ensure regular lesson observations and constructive feedback take place.
- Plan and deliver appropriate termly INSET sessions and provide information and advice on external training for teaching staff.
- Arrange teaching cover when teachers are absent from work; ensure that teachers have instructions available on what is to be taught in their absence using the Scheme of Work.
- Brief the cover teacher accurately to ensure students have continuity of class content.
- Ensure that teachers are up to date with administrative procedures including registers, progress reports and lesson plans.
- Ensure that teachers produce weekly lesson plans and that these are filed and referred to systematically.
- Carry out Appraisals for reviewing the performance of all academic staff directly reporting to you in accordance with the school policy, with appropriate target setting and monitoring of progress.
- Carry out the discipline of staff, when required, in line with the school procedures as outlined in the Staff Handbook and Policies.
- Promote professional development of teachers through mentorship of new teachers in order to help them develop effective instructional methods and strategies.
- B.Ed / B.Sc / BA / HND / NCE in any academic subject.
- PGCE / PGDE would be an added advantage.
- Evidence of prior experience as an excellent classroom practitioner
- High level academic leadership and potential.
- Must be enthusiastic, result-driven and committed to raising the level of pupil achievement.
- Must exhibit strong and passionate understanding of education and of curriculum development
- Effective time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrable IT literacy to oversee reporting and communication systems.
- Ability to make practical decisions, whether autonomously or in consultation.
- A willingness to contribute to long-term planning of academic-related capital projects.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online