Apply for the latest Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020 / 2021 as career jobs & vacancies portal opens for Graduates and nongraduate Positions. These Rivers State government job positions are available via the state Civil Service Commision career and vacancies recruitment offline Portal.
About Rivers State Civil Service Commission
The Rivers State Civil Service (RSCS) Commission is the body of professional civil servants entrusted with the responsibility of carrying out the policies of the Rivers State government in relation to infrastructural development and social service delivery. Certain core values exist within the civil service which all civil servants are expected to share and uphold. These core values are integrity, meritocracy, discipline, professionalism, patriotism, impartiality and secrecy of government information, except where the information divulged conforms with the Freedom of Information Act (FoI). The body is led by the Head of Service (HOS), a member of the executive council, who is the most senior administrative official within the civil service of Rivers State.
Application are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the underlisted positions below:
1.) General Duty Doctor / Medical Officer
2.) Obstetricians and Gynecologist
4.) Internal Medicine Physician
5.) General Surgeon / Consultant
6.) Radiologists / Radiographer / Dental Radiography Assistant
7.) Nursing Officer / ENT Trained Nurse
8.) Pharmacist / Pharmacy Technician / Pharmacy Assistant
9.) Laboratory Scientists!Laboratory Technician / Laboratory Assistant
10.) Radiographer / Imaging Scientist / Dental Radiography Assistant
11.) Health Records Technologist / Health Records Technician
12.) Resident Doctor / Consultant (Paediatric Ophthalmologist, Neuro Ophthalmologist, Oculo Plastic Surgeon, General Ophthalmologist).
13.) Optometrists Opticians / Low Vision Therapist / Ophthalmic Nurses / Orthopist
14.) Clinical Audiologist / Technician / Speech Therapist.)
15.) Dental Surgeon / Dental Consultant / Dental Nurses / Laboratory Technician / Laboratory Assistant.
16.) Scientific Officer
17.) Community Health Officer
18.) Environmental Health Officer
19.) Veterinary Officer
20.) Veterinary Laboratory Assistant
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications applicable to the position applied for
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS), Consolidated Health Salary Structure (CONHESS) and Consolidated Public Salary Structure (CONPSS) as applicabie in the Rivers State Civil Service.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application for Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hand written Applications and Details of Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates/Evidence of current Professional Licence, if applicable
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
All Applications (except for positions in 35 to 40) should be addressed and sent to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.
Candidates for the positions on 35- 40 in Category B should submit their Applications to the Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) of their choice.