Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Executive
Location: Ijegun, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To promote occupational health and safety within the organisation through the implementation of HSE rules, policies and procedures
- Implements the Health and Safety objectives through the application and enforcement of the policies and procedures
- Inspects facilities and equipment periodically to ascertain they are in workable conditions as well as escalating any current or potential issues
- Performs periodic safety drills e.g. fire drills to ascertain the workers have a good understanding of the process in case of an emergency
- Inspects safety tools and equipment e.g. sprinklers, fire extinguishers etc. and raising requisition for replacement of old tools or purchase of new ones
- Provides guidance to staff in their day to day activities to ensure effective waste management and minimise the impact of the business on the external environment
- Executes any safety awareness or programmes as developed by the management or head of department
- Prepares periodic safety reports for the business division and forwards to the HSE officers for review and decision making.
- Minimum of HND / BSc in Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, Administration or Humanities
- Minimum of one (1) year working experience in the Safety and/or Environment role in the Oil & Gas or Manufacturing Industry.
- HSE Certification.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: To apply or view job details, you must create an Account / have an Account on the application portal.