Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary telecommunications company which provides 4G LTE Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice over LTE and extraordinarily high internet access speed. Our aim is to redefine the Nigerian telecommunications landscape and enrich the lives of Nigerians by delivering the most advanced communications technology across the largest possible network coverage in the most effective, valuable and satisfying manner.
We firmly believe that by delivering superb and unparalleled broadband-based mobile services, we can help individuals and enterprises harness the power of connectivity and maximise their potentials. This belief is pursued and sustained by anchoring our activities on the fundamental LIVE principle- leadership, innovation, value and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform day to day sales reconciliation between sales team and treasury operation to ensure proper accountability and remittance of all sales proceeds.
- Review regional sales performance and compare it with the monthly sales goal; providing relevant sales report to for use by regional sales management.
- Provide all forms of clerical/administrative support to regional sales team as it relates to commercial and non-commercial sales, keeping records of approvals documents, processes, invoices, etc.
- Act as the custodian of all regional sales team’s systems such as Partner Relationship Management portal, sales force tools (POS) etc. by providing assistance on use, handling operationality of the system and ensure system record correspond to manual sales of the team
- Work with our cross functional partners (Sales, Finance, Legal/Regulatory, IT, Product/Engineering etc.) to provide support on successful execution of any sales systems review and implementation, as well as identifying opportunities for on-going program improvements and enhancements.
- Provide support to the regional Retail Sales and consumer sales team in managing schedules, creating sales documents and proposals, generating sales reports related to sales activities and revenue data
- Undertake and provide support to regional sales team in developing sales initiatives and programs that will support the sales team in achieving their targets.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any related discipline.
- 1 year experience in Sales operations in a telecom or FMCG company.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Relevant Professional Certification from a recognized Professional body.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (saving their CV with their full names) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.