Sales and Marketing Manager
Type: Full time
Department: Sales & Marketing
Report to: General Manager
- Develop and implement creative marketing strategies that will make an impact to support the hotel sales drive sales.
- Promote the corporate imagine of the Hotel
- To liaise and build profitable business relationship. Externally, this could be with guest, corporate bodies, Government agencies and departments. Internally this could mean different related and supporting departments.
- To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- To budget, manage and identify advertising opportunities
- To build and maintain profitable clientele
- To write and distribute business proposals and agreements to potential clients
- To manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers;
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- To maintain, build and update clientele databases
- To organise and attend events and exhibitions for the purpose of building potential clientele base
- Managing of events
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- To evaluate marketing campaigns
- To carry out sales and following up on guests feedback and experience
- To monitor competitor activity
- To support the Sales & Executive Marketer, and other colleagues
- A minimum of HND in Sales and Marketing or any relevant field
- At least four years working experience in similar position and be able to demonstrate sales and marketing abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent bargaining and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of hospitality industry product and services
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- High levels of creativity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good levels of numeracy
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good charming personality is important to represent the hotel’s management
- A clear understanding of the brand you are to work for
- Proven marketing, sales and promotions experience in hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- An understanding of online marketing
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.