ENGIE Energy Access is a leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy.
The PAYGo solar home systems are financed through affordable instalments from $0.14 per day and the mini-grids foster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in nine countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1 million customers and more than 5 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access (EEA) aims to remain a leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Capability Advisor
- The position holder will be part of the HR & HSE team that is based in Lagos, Nigeria, and will report to the Head of Human Resources.
- The successful individual will help design, implement and facilitate learning and development programs for the sales team in the commercial department.
- They will assist with coordination, administration and post-program evaluation of all learning & development activities in every state we have our operations.
- Provide curated learning and development programs for the State Business Managers and Team Leads in the sales team.
- Plan and develop the learning and development calendar/plan while monitoring, tracking and coordinating key KPIs related to these activities including (but not limited to) time, numbers, budgets, costs and ROI elements
- Liaise with training vendors and organize logistics, documentation, coordination and post-program monitoring/ evaluation and supplier management
- Monitor and coordinate regulatory/statutory requirements for staff training and competence and ensure that requirements and subsequent changes are reflected in all statutory and mandatory training/activities.
- To keep up to date with current thinking on training practices and methods, e-learning development and related software/technology
- Contribute to the production of learning and development communications and campaigns using a variety of mediums, mail, Intranet, and other electronic media
- Implement testing and evaluation processes for training interventions and develop and analyze reports.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any related course
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in sales
- Additional experience in learning & development facilitation is preferred
- Experience with working with external stakeholders
- Strong administration skills and able to prioritise workload
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to competently operate Office 365 and Microsoft packages
- Proficiency in Data Analytics is an added advantage
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Up to 70% travel required
Highly Desired Skills:
- Good people skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the email.