Niitfortesoft Systems Limited – A leading IT Solutions Corporation; NIIT leverages its unique business model and technology creation capabilities to deliver world-class Software and Learning solutions to global customers.
NIIT offers a full range of IT training programs ranging from Desktop, Internet, RDBMS and Client Server, Networking and Operating Systems to Development and Programming. NIIT also offers Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix, Computer Associates, and IBM certification courses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive and trust worthySales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- University Degree in Business Administration, English or any relevant course
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
N70,000 – N100,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.