Sales Executives at Multipro Consumer Products Limited: Multipro Consumer Product Limited, a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Execute the sales plan for the territory as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all Sub-distributors.
- Monitor Sub-distributors’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that our SKUs are available, Visible & accessible.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the Sub-distributors falls short on his/her monthly target.
- Identify and recruit new customers.
- Remit all cash collected on behalf of the dealer to the dealer without fail.
- Perform daily reconciliation of Sub-distributors stocks sold through redistribution.
- Monitor and report activities of competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc.).
- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve availability of our products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
- Work with our Sub-distributors and retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with dealers/retailers to increase sell-in/sell-out.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in Sales; preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Proficiency in the use of Android phones.
- Must have Sound Numeric, Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online