Noemdek is an EPC firm incorporated to provide specialized services to the oil & gas, power generation, and FMCGs. Aside from providing specialized services, Noemdek is a group of firms with investments in different businesses such as Media and Advertisement, Professional Transport Services, and Gold Mining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Growth Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Procurement Division at Noemdek is seeking to hire an ambitious and energetic Growth Analyst who would help expand our clientele.
- The successful candidate will be at the forefront of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective business development strategy to expand the business.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Identifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Building long term business relationships with current and potential clients
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, and conferences
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of revenue, invoices etc.
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2022.