LifeBank is a technology company that powers hospitals and care centres to deliver quality healthcare to patients in emerging markets. The company’s technology, infrastructure, agile production, and distribution networks enable hospitals in emerging markets to catch up with their global peers. The company has distributed 45,000+ medical products to 1000+ healthcare facilities, saving 18,000+ lives across Nigeria and Kenya.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Kano, Nigeria
Report to: the City Lead
- The Sales Manager will be working with the sales team in promoting and selling LifeBank and its products.
- He/She will build market positions for LifeBank in Kano and neighbouring states,by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- He/She will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank’s products and services
Roles and Responsibilities
- He/She to accelerate the growth of the business in Kano and neighbouring states to deliver on set targets
- Proactively pursue new business and sales opportunities in Kano and neighbouring states.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets
- Follow organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales department
- Conduct research to identify potential clients for LifeBank and notify The Lead if special attention is required
- Work with the Lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of sales efforts in marked sales territory.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or any of the Biological sciences.
- 2-5years experience in Pharma and health sector
- 2-5 years experience in direct sales.
- Experience with a CRM platform
Skills and Abilities:
- Leadership and Management skills
- Be fluent and have passion to speak Hausa language on the field
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- High-level proficiency with MS Office programs
- Capacity to work independently
- Passion and drive
- Competitive spirit
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation.
- High level of professionalism
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Expert in time management.
- Must have done sales in Kano and neighbouring states
- Target driven
- Have a deep desire to work in a startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends.
- Work on the field (Kano and neighbouring states)
- Visit prospective client sites
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Might be required to work overtime, on weekends if necessary.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.