The Ama-Zuma group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are: Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited, Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments has been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need Marketing/Sales representatives to join our team in other to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s AGO products and/or related services.
- Promote / sell / secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Market the company’s AGO products to existing/potential customers.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products.
- Selling ofproducts through company retail outlets and to third party customers and ensuring prompt collection of cash while ensuring each customer remains within the approved credit terms.
- Provide market feedback on the sales area’s business environment and competitor activities to drive optimal decision making.
- Develop, review and execute an approved sales plans for the business activities in the sales area
- Responsible for driving the company’s marketing activities namely developing new business ideas and generating sales of products and services, market and marketing strategies, product delivery, and ensuring good customer service.
- Develop weekly marketing plan for approval.
- Strategic business analysis, analyzing market trends, keeping an eye on competitions and coming up with new ways to stay ahead in business.
- Come up with marketing strategy, research to determine customer’s requirements and prospects and customers’ satisfaction.
- Act as company liaison with clients.
- HND / B.Sc. in Marketing or related field
- 5 to 8 years’ sales & marketing experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strong communication and IT skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must have experience in Market research
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Keen attention to details and ability to deliver results before deadline.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using ”Sales / Marketing Executive” as the subject of the email.