Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities with the IOCs, Oil & Gas government agencies and other companies and ensure inclusion of PPNL for ITT and follow up till contract award.
- Responsible for driving the company’s marketing activities namely developing new business ideas and generating sales of products and services, market and marketing strategies, product delivery, and ensuring good customer service.
- Develop weekly marketing plan for approval.
- Strategic business analysis, analyzing market trends, keeping an eye on competitions and coming up with new ways to stay ahead in business.
- Come up with marketing strategy, research to determine customer’s requirements and prospects and customers’ satisfaction.
- Act as company liaison with clients.
- Identify OEMs for new opportunities for which PPNL has no partnership.
- Participate in conferences and exhibitions.
- Must be willing to travel as short notice as the job demands.
- Assist in expediting invoices and claims for payment from clients.
- Generate reports that shows trends, and impacts to aid effective business decisions.
- Provide weekly update on opportunities.
- Reports to the General Manager on a weekly basis on the status of all activities in the department
- Carries out any other assignments as may be directed by Top Management
Education and/or Work Experience / Skills Requirements
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related business field.
- An MBA in Business, Marketing or any Business-related field is an added advantage.
- 3 to 6 years’ sales & marketing experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Must have experience in Market research
- Highly innovative, numerate and methodical with good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Strong communication and IT skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and prioritize multi-tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Keen attention to details and ability to deliver results before deadline.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.