Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate must be a sales-driven and fast-moving person with a strong customer focus.
- He/she must be passionate about creating value for targeted customers and will be responsible for the merchandising, distribution, and selling of the company’s products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate sales from new or existing wholesale and retail customers in the assigned territory.
- Contact and interacts directly with new and existing wholesale and retail customers,
- Explain the features and merits of various types of products offered, by utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
- Carry out cold calling to create interest in products and services,
- Generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls.
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology.
- Coordinate with the management team to enhance sales presentations.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Serve as a customer service representative for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Network with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospect’s relationships.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations, and adapt sales collateral.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements.
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any field with (3) years in Sales and Marketing experiences
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and CRM applications
- Excellent Customer Service
- Understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passionate about sales and marketing
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.