Salpha Energy is a for profit social business and manufactures honest, reliable solar products designed to help people living off the electric grid. We’re passionate about off-grid energy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Specific Responsibilities / Duties
Sales / Marketing:
- Present, promote and sell Salpha Energy products using persuasive communication to existing and prospective customers.
- Ensure the growth of the company’s business through aggressive sales and techniques.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Generating Leads.
- Meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Create, plan and schedule presentations of company products to existing and potential customers.
- Ensure customer retention
- Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly.
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Perform cost-benefit, marketing intelligence and competitive and needs analysis of existing and potential customers in-order to meet their needs.
- Recommending new opportunities and service improvements.
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs and/or promote new Salpha Energy products.
- Assist Management and the finance department to determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions and negotiations based on research done.
- Liaise with the finance department to reconcile stock and products supplied.
- Present market update based on existing and potential customers needs and research scale done.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Ensure smooth delivery of products to customers within your region of operation and across Nigeria where necessary.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Requirements / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or any Social Science or related fields.
- 3 – 7 years experience in sales and Business Development especially in FMCG company.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to close sales.
- Good computer knowledge especially Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good knowledge of sales techniques.
- Good knowledge of the job location and its environs as well as it business potentials.
- Excellent knowledge of B2B and B2C business models.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.