Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history. An icon of all times, Coca-Cola is the best-known product in the world. Created in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water.
Title: Sales & Reporting Analyst
Reference ID: req29582
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
About Your New Job
- This role is responsible for sales reporting and using data to provide insights that support the decision- making and strategic planning of NBC’s Sales Team and Regional Leadership.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Support regional sales leadership by generating daily reports that track salesperson performance vs targets for their local region.
- Supports regional sales leadership and commercial managers — by tracking stock position and highlighting low stocks on key SKUs in depots across the region.
- Support regional leadership with daily reports tracking Commercial Manager’s commitments in the Hellenic Good Morning Meeting, their weekly trend, and estimated landing against region-level aligned targets
- Performs, investigative and analysis to ascertain root cause gaps in volume performance. Highlights and presents this information to Regional Sales Director and sales team for feedback and action.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver mission critical time bound reports accurately.
- Assess the processes related to reporting area, seek for opportunities to improve, and drive data quality
- Collating weekend & public holiday credit artifacts on behalf of the region for finance to apply to customer accounts.
Education / Knowledge
- Mathematics / Statistics / Economics or related Education (Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree / HND)
- Minimum of 3-5 years post-graduate experience, preferably in the FMCG space.
- Strong analytical skills: Able to identify business trends/patterns and communicate effectively with others.
- A results-driven performer; Able work autonomously, and with others to achieve business goals
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite; particularly Excel, intermediate level proficiency with Power apps and Power BI, PowerPoint apps. Experience working with complex datasets would be an added advantage.
Do You Have These Skills?