AIICO commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963 as an Agency office of American Life Insurance Company (“ALICO”) – at the time, a subsidiary of American International Group (“AIG”). The Company was incorporated, registered and licensed in Nigeria as American Life Insurance Company Limited – as a wholly owned subsidiary of ALICO/AIG – in 1970 – to offer Life and insurance services. The Company was renamed American International Insurance Company Limited (“AIICO”) upon the acquisition of a 60% stake by the Federal Government of Nigeria, and later listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1990, after which both shareholders – the Federal Government of Nigeria and AIG divested.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develops base for long term sources of clients by using referrals.
- Approaches potential clients by utilising mailings and Phone solicitations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree, NCE / OND qualification in any discipline.
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos.
What We Offer
- Remuneration is negotiable based on performance.
- High chances of becoming a Manager in just 2 years.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2022.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.