Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Location: Awka Anambra
The Sales Representative will stand as the key point of contact between the organisation and customers while overseeing the sale of products and services.
- Drive market initiatives to achieve sales targets.
- Identify, uncover, and develop sales opportunities
- Present, promote and sell product/services to existing and prospective customers
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, interacting with customers, and planning and organizing sales visits and other activities.
- Close deals and attend to objections and issues that arise
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate report to management.
- Answering customers’ questions about credit terms, products, services, prices and availability.
- Maintaining Customers’ records
- Perform cost-benefit and need analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complains to maximize satisfaction.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience as a Sales Executive
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19th June 2020