Asset Matrix Energy Services Limited is a wholly indigenous company incorporated to provide best-in class services to meet the needs of our esteemed Clients. Asset Matrix Energy offers a complete range of cost effective services that reflect uncompromising quality, a commitment to cutting edge technology, attention to details and a strong desire to create long term business relationships. From the initial concept of your projects to the execution of the final stages, we remain relevant and are ever ready to serve you. We get the job done with innovative thinking, expertise, and a dedication to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Services Engineering Intern (NYSC)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- We are recruiting NYSC Corps Members / Fresh Graduates for the position of Sales & Services Engineering Intern.
- Must be a currently serving Corps Member or a Fresh Graduate
- Should be open to learning and a fast learner.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements;
- Providing pre-sales & after-sales technical assistance, product education to clients on Instrumentation/Quality Control /Electrical apparatus Testing & Measurement/Analytical/Process Monitoring/Industrial Automation products and equipment;
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Starting up, maintaining, calibrating, testing and troubleshooting a wide variety of Instruments, process monitoring & Controlling Instruments, and industrial instruments.
- Preparing presentations, proposals, quotes, Purchase Orders, Invoices and sales contracts.
- Developing and maintaining sales and marketing materials.
- Providing content management for the company’s websites and e-commerce sites;
- Performing multifaceted general office support
- Extensive travel within and outside Lagos is an essential part of the job.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- High level of energy, motivation, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and willingness to learn.
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Self-discipline and the ability to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
- An outgoing and likeable personality with a high degree of personal integrity
- The personality of a natural team player
- A very high standard of personal presentation.
- Self-starter attitude, customer-oriented with strong client relationships building skills.
- Able to quickly assimilate new technical knowledge and interested in building a career with a growth-oriented company.
- Computer literacy, especially with regard to modern scientific user interfaces, document and presentation preparation and report writing
- Preferably Male Candidate
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using “Sales & Services Engineering Intern (NYSC)” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Also state your NYSC batch in body of mail.