Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP CoE Lead Consultant – SAP MM
Job ID: SAP CoE
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The SAP Center of Excellence at Dangote Group is looking for motivated professionals with SAP S/4HANA implementation experience in SAP SCM / MM-SD modules.
- Join our team of professionals, and work with our Center of Excellence to support our businesses with SAP implementation & support.
- Functional support for SAP MM/SD modules.
- Responsible for managing multiple simultaneous SAP projects from conception to completion. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Responsibilities include planning and coordinating resources and activities to meet business requirements and project completion dates
- Activities include championing the user of common concepts, standards, procedures and best practices within SAP.
- A successful candidate must be able to work well with end users to provide system support (L1to L3), while sharing knowledge and understanding.
- This person needs to have the ability to gather business requirements and convert them into development design/programming specifications.
- This role needs to be able to work independently while gathering requirements, performing functional testing, and customizing/configuration, creating documentation, and conducting end user training in conjunction with SAP Core team.
- This person will work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge gap between design, content, and technology.
- Provides analysis for, and directs activities of SAP MM/SD resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team
- Manage end to end integration needs with the respective modules and other applications
- Leads project planning sessions with one or more customers to improve one or more business processes within an organization, generally involving use and improvement of information systems
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other backbone systems
- Develops relationships with customers and senior management by being proactive, displaying a high level of knowledge of the business and by providing innovative business solutions
- Supports and aligns with global IT vision, ensures that IT activities support global vision. Participates in global meetings to review application performance and project status.
- Collect & analyze customer requirements on the following:
- Business processes and parameters,
- Assist in mapping of master and transaction,
- Determining reporting requirements Standard / Customized SAP Reports, Determine, evaluate and build customization requirements – WRICEF (with proper FS)
- Design, develop and manage Roles and Authorizations
- Assist in the development of business process descriptions
- Conduct implementation & training workshops This is particularly required for SAP Power users and then guidance for end-user training. Most of the implementations follow ‘Train the Trainer’ approach.
- Provide guidance on end-user documentation.
- Ensuring adherence to process standards and reviewing project deliverables
- Provide guidance on test plan How to test SAP functionality for the required Business processes and ensure that all scenarios are covered.
- Conduct unit tests based on customer defined scenarios
- Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related Technical / Business areas or equivalent work experience.
- 12+ years of experience with relevant SAP working as a Consultant or SAP deployment team Lead.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Minimum of 4 end to end implementations and hands on experience in SAP support / AMC projects.
- Deep experience in S4 HANA highly appreciated. Clear understanding and experience of new concepts in S4H – Simple Logistics, Business Partner, delta from ECC processes, etc. is mandatory.
- Strong experience in Procure to Pay processes.
- Basic ABAP debugging knowhow is a must.
- Exhibits global mindset.
- Demonstrated ability / experience in implementation of major systems applications involving relevant modules at a global enterprise.
- Strong understanding of user exits.
- Strong customer focus and partnership abilities.
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as organizational skills
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management.
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional, highly matrixed organization, including leveraging corporate and third-party resources.
- Dangote SAP CoE is the only certified SAP CCoE in the region. The incumbent will get a chance to work with the latest and greatest of technologies in SAP Solutions.
- We are a team of dedicated and highly experienced SAP Consultants and Leads from Tier I Consulting firms with global experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online