Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: SAP Functional Support Analyst – Production Planning
>>>CLICK HERE to Join JOBS IN NIGERIA & OVERSEAS Telegram Channel
- The Information Technology Department at Dangote Cement Plc is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience in the Production Planning.
- The resource(s) would join our team of professionals to support the daily SAP operations of the business and SAP implementation projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Functional support for SAP PP modules.
- Manage multiple simultaneous SAP projects and Tasks from conception to completion. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate resources and activities to meet business requirements and project completion dates
- Work with end-users to provide system support to the business while sharing knowledge and understanding.
- Gather business requirements and convert them into development design/programming specifications.
- Perform functional testing, and creating documentation, and conducting end-user training in conjunction with other members of the SAP Core team.
- Work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge the gap between design, content, and technology.
- Provides analysis for and directs activities of SAP PP resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team.
- Manage end-to-end integration needs with the respective modules and other applications.
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other supporting application systems.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in related technical/ business areas or equivalent work experience
- 3 + years of experience with relevant SAP working as a Consultant or SAP PP Support Analyst.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end implementation and hands-on experience in SAP PP support.
- Experience of S4 HANA would be an added advantage.
- Relevant experience in Product Costing, MRP, Produce to Order cycle is a must.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience.
- Strong written, verbal communication, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability/experience in the implementation of major systems applications.
- Strong understanding of user exits would be an added advantage.
- Ability to interact with and present ideas and updates to senior or executive level management.
- Basic ABAP debugging know-how would be an added advantage
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online