SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP PM Analyst (CMMS Engineer) – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract type: Fixed-term-contract
Contractual hours: On demand
Contract duration: TBC
Employee Status: Cadre
Report to: Head Of Maintenance Methods
Present Job holders: Ugochukwu OKOYE
Branch: Exploration-Production REF: E/P
Direction: JV PRODUCTION
- SPIE OIL & GAS Nigeria is currently looking for a SAP PM Analyst (CMMS Engineer) to join its work force in Nigeria.
- Manage a fit-for-purpose and cost effective Computerized Maintenance Management System in UNISUP for JV Assets.
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis, break/fix resolution, recurring routine maintenance and enhancement activities, gather and analyze problems/data and identify and recommend improvements
- Provide day to day support on mapping, usage and training to PM end users.
- Ensure support for questions or problems raised by user of SAP Plant Maintenance and escalates issues to lead user whenever necessary.
- Ensure continuous gap analysis to maintain competencies of personnel as regards SAP PM Usage.
- Examines and approves requests from Site Key-Users (maintenance engineers).
- Prepare periodic and custom technical reports as required by the management (e.g. Maintenance Look-ahead Analysis, Backlog Analysis & Material Delivery Analysis)
- Assess the quality of the information loaded in the database by the users.
- Request changes to Users Profiles whenever required.
- Assist lead user to conduct tests – Unit and Integration tests, Upgrades and updates, MTK etc.
- Explain the domain procedures to end users and direct them to helpful information centre.
- Provide cross functional / module support to PM personnel on SAP PM, MM, RLM, CO and BW issues.
- Liaise with SCM Team on Cross-Module Integration challenges experienced by PM Users and provide adequate solutions.
- Maintain PM Master Data and HR master data for PM users.
- Assist in maintenance KPIs and technical reports reviews.
- Ensure SAP PM Users use UNISUP system in accordance with Metier specifications, recommendations and affiliate requirements
UNISUP SAP- PM has been started in April 2004 in the affiliate. The UNISUP Operational Support personnel has to:
- Continue / organize and perform necessary trainings for new comers (Staff and Contractors)
- Report all PM Keys Performance figures from the system to Lead User.
- All types of reporting requested by management (GS EXP 209, PO activity, BW, etc.)
- All related and additional jobs within this environment
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Formal Education / Qualification: Technician or Computer Science / Engineer / MIS background.
Experience / Knowledge:
- Good knowledge and experience of SAP PM module and other related modules like MM, FICO and BW.
- Experience in a major field of company management
- SAP Courses:
- SAP Academy courses
- SAP20 training: Presentation of SAP R3 and BW, Metier view
- SAP50 training: Technical Presentation of SAP R3 and BW
- Specific training in the relevant functional domain
- General training by the UNISUP project for the affiliate
- Professional experience (number of years): 7
- Previous SAP experience (in years): 5
Minimum level of experience required:
- 6 years or more
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
Application Closing Date